Draft of your film magazine idea and its purpose

Initial ideas for film Magazine

The purpose of my film magazine will be to inform and entertain the reader. My magazine will cover a rang of different media , for example movies , tv , video games and music delving into exclusive interviews recommendations. I won't just cover popular films but indie films that my not be under the public eye as much as they should be. The purpose of the magazine will be to inform people on whats happening in pop culture currently. One of my main goals will be to promote independent film as well as the lager films and television  shows. the main purposes of this magazine will be to inform and entertain and more enticing and attractive then most film magazines.

My target audience for my magazine will be 16 year old to year old because I feel like at the moment that isn't a popular audience for magazines but I will innervate the idea of magazine so I can entice them to buy them. I will do this by having a printed version of the magazine and also a digital version. Some of the film that I will put on my the cover will be a the films that fit my demographic e.g big budget block busters films like superhero films ,fast and furious etc. I'll do this because these are the types of film that my target audience will be watching so if they see my cover they'll be more inclined to buy it. ill also be putting more underground films that aren't as know so my audience will be exposed to more unique and different films.

The productions cost for my magazine will be about £20,000  per month. It will cost about £10,000 to make it. £4,000 of that money will go to the writers of the magazine. The rest of the money will mostly be going to editors, illustrators and photographers. my magazine would sell in a rage of book shops like WH Smith and water stones etc. They will also be sold in comic book shops and cinemas. I will also allow the magazine to be sent to people houses though a subsection service or people will be able to access a digital version on iPhones and iPads.

My magazine will contain a rage of different media products like film, tv  and video games.
The cover will have a the film of the mouth that I believe  should be seen by people in the general public that month. My magazine will contain in-depth interview with celebrities.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Magazine Article

Report for purpose of magazine